Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Bakeneko posted:

Despite everything I’ve heard about it being worse than the manga or novels, this is still my favorite show of the season, hands down. I love the whole X-Files/SCP Foundation vibe it gives off, where the supernatural stuff is genuinely alien and unknowable but operates on enough recognizable rules that you can deal with it if you pay attention. It’s also good having slightly older characters rather than the high school students you’d normally see in a fantasy series.

Roughly the same. I've had no problems following it, I like it a lot, and if people in the threads weren't talking about how much worse it is/how much was missing/is missing/how weird an adaptation I would literally never know I was missing anything in the transition. Devoid of context it's a solid little seasonal anime I can heartily recommend with a cool hook and a pair of leads I dig.

It's not exactly Wonder Egg Priority, but that's as unfair a comparison as I can imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU