Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
had a sandwich and some brown rice. the bread is this weird gluten-free substance that I have to keep refrigerated. I'm not a gluten-free guy but I'm trying to avoid wheat for a bit since it might be one of many many substances that my belly fights me over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

rotor posted:

dont mess with success

hell yes. roast beef, sharp cheddar, and horse radish? yeah, i’m lovin it.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

indomie ramen. living it up

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Gentle Autist posted:

indomie ramen. living it up

got a fresh box coming in the mail. bbq chicken flavor ftw

President Beep posted:

hell yes. roast beef, sharp cheddar, and horse radish? yeah, i’m lovin it.

yes please. put a dab of mustard on there too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Roosevelt posted:

got a fresh box coming in the mail. bbq chicken flavor ftw

yes please. put a dab of mustard on there too.

for sure. why the hell not?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yesterday for dinner i had a pulled pork sandwich on a baguette. i put some secret aardvark and little ghost chili mustard in the bbq sauce and it was good

for lunch i had a meatball sandwich. i put some secret aardvark in the marinara, and it was good

at this point my meatball sandwiches probably don't even need meatballs. i cut up some meatballs, put em in a third of a cup of sauce, grate some parm and tear some provolone and them in, add a couple forkfuls of pickled peppers. then heat that up and put it on a baguette and that's a drat good sandwich, but if im being honest the meatballs aren't really the star of the show

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Had a tempeh burrito bowl today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i made a sandwich. it was on a baguette. mayo, mustard, turkey, salami, banana peppers. the mustard was spicy. it was good

tuna salad on a baguette is just kinda whatever though