Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

chamois posted:

you guys do realize the drivers absolutely have to speak positively about the sponsors, who they do not choose, right?

he's a grown, comfortable adult more than capable of making the choice to not do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
my favorite Dover moment is when the IRL went there and started vibrating cars apart

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

hey so uhhh what are everyone's thoughts on the fact that Brian Vickers' wife is almost as deeply implicated in the Jeffrey Epstein thing as Ghislane herself?

surely you're jo:allbuttons:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

chamois posted:

im shocked that black rifle didn't kick him a few bucks

I honestly think the owners aren't complete morons and don't want to buy fully into the culture war since anyone who wants to drink their garbage is already doing so and the downside is massive

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

bigbillystyle posted:

A friend of mine that looked into this told me that it was something like NASCAR told them the LGB or FJB stuff wasn't going to fly so don't try. So the team told NASCAR it was a crypto deal but conveniently left out what kind of crypto and NASCAR was like ok that's cool. Then it came it out it was LGB coin and NASCAR was like hey WTF we told you, you can't do that. But yeah now the guy is suing because he's saying NASCAR said they could run the sponsor and did a take backsies. Do I have that about right I don't care enough to actually read into it myself? Sucks for the guy to lose a sponsor, even if it was a lovely one. Money is money and when you're talking money and racecars you need a lot of it.

lmao this car is never going to pass inspection