Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
gently caress nascar for my now knowing that show exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Already hilarious/a clusterfuck.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I liked runner-up "NASCAR 2021: Hard "R"s Earn Hendrick Cars"

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Honestly, it was dumb but I can't hate it too much because every all star game is lame.

Now, if NASCAR wanted to make like the NFL/NHL and have a day of skills challenges the day before, I'd watch that.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

tater_salad posted:

Just go full WWE / Monster Jam is what I'm saying.
Basically this.

Dukes of Hazard jump event
Demolition derby
[Insert dumb poo poo that Top Gear has already done]

Edit: Here's a quickly googled list of the dumb poo poo that is the NFL Pro Bowl challenge. Watching real people play Madden mini-games is far more amusing than the game: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2872909-nfl-pro-bowl-skills-showdown-2020-results-highlights-and-twitter-reaction

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jun 14, 2021

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
The clownshoes are already on and we are 3 laps in.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I had the sound off, and maybe it was the camera angle, but was Kyle bumping the pace car?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
My goofy 13 year old a while back: "what would happen if somebody hit the pace car?"

Me: "honey, nobody is going to hit the pace car"

Apparently I am just an idiot.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Just some drivers tossing the pigskin with the fans.

Edit: can we talk about these dumbass pit timing rules that force unsafe cars out onto the track for a lap?

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 18, 2021

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
What a loving shitshow.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Mostly curious about how Harvlin have been such a spectacular flop this year vs last year when the two of them won like half the races. . .

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
As with all of those speaking favorably of parler: who?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

shyduck posted:

For their ability fo bring in the big sponsors

Like Parler
Next step: the Mr. Pibb/Red Vines car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

chamois posted:

you guys do realize the drivers absolutely have to speak positively about the sponsors, who they do not choose, right?
Right, but we can still make fun of them for being sponsored by off-brand racist twitter.