Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outlaw Mailman
Jul 1, 2007
Two kinds of crazy
Michael McDowell sitting 4th in points with a win and three top 10's is the start we all expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outlaw Mailman
Jul 1, 2007
Two kinds of crazy
You know, the Chili Bowl with cup cars in a half full football stadium is exactly the kind of poo poo show I'd tune in for.

Outlaw Mailman
Jul 1, 2007
Two kinds of crazy

chamois posted:

this may be an unpopular opinion but i'd drive the republican bitcoin car if i got paid to

I am in a position where it's likely I'll have the opportunity to drive a chud-owned 410 sprint sometime in 2022, and I'm unsure how I'll handle the situation if he has any Trump/LGB poo poo on his car. My instinct is I don't want to be associated with that, and either insist on covering it or declining the opportunity. But it would be difficult to turn down a once in a lifetime opportunity over stupid poo poo like that.