Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
So, then there's this:

Brian Vickers Didn't Retire Because of Blood Clots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHoPF3NqDac

Oh boy.

I'm just posting this cuz I found it crazy. I forget where I even found this.

Edit: I found it watching British people reacting to NASCAR crashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

tomorrow is a holiday

Yeah, it is a holiday, but still a work day for me and most everyone I know. Essential workers rarely get holidays off.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Cygni posted:

McDowell (other stuff) and basically every other driver in the field doesnt like him for one reason or other.

What's this about? I haven't heard anything about other drivers not getting along with him, although I don't follow the sport nearly as much as I used to.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

I forgot about that.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

GD_American posted:

If you were wondering about how that new NASCAR sitcom is on Netflix, it all comes down to how you feel about Kevin James. Either it's a giant piece of poo poo built around an unfunny star so loving lazy his character has the same name, or it's an unfunny low effort sitcom with a couple of driver cameos and the actually funny Gary Anthony Williams.

Just close your eyes and imagine it's Uncle Ruckus playing their chief mechanic, and it's 20% funnier

Also it's hilarious that they cast a cheap Allison Brie lookalike

:agreed:

I'll watch it anyway for mindless "entertainment" and to see how far off it is from reality, which will, obviously, be a lot.

Everyone needs a dumb dumb show to watch once in a while.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Elitist Bitch posted:

:drat:

But for real, this is the NASCAR equivalent of "any given Sunday". Even the Jets win one sometimes 🤷‍♀️

Don't remind me.
<------------ :mad:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

:argh:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Someone new to NASCAR is very happy. I like this guys' enthusiasm.

British Guy REACTS to NASCAR - Radioactive: Daytona Road Course *Fantastic Race!*

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
How is Ty Dillon still in NASCAR? Oh....

OTOH, gg Dinger!

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Dr. Jerry Punch is a badass:

Dale Jr. Download: Dr. Jerry Punch - Saving Lives

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

What in the gently caress?!

It hurt my brain to read those tweets so much that I had to read them four or five times to even know what was being said. Jesus Murphy.

Wow.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

shyduck posted:

Xfinity (former Busch Series) produces entertaining racing, sometimes better than Cup, and nowadays feels like a distinct standalone series as opposed to the Buschwhacker era

Perfect avatar/post combo.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Cygni posted:

They're just mad that Hill beat them with this rig:

https://twitter.com/LucyH_Says/status/1244404093583536132

Ha! You might have something there. I forgot about that.

Quantrill posted:

Kinda smells like a manufactured controversy.
Timmy: hey I'm supposed to tell everyone they left me out.
Fans: I'm not watching unless Timmy races #lettimmyrace
Charlotte Motor Speedway/Dale Jr/others: Timmy should race.
NASCAR/FOX/Whoever runs it: THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN

Or this.

Nit Wit Dog Shit fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Mar 25, 2021

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Didn't Junior tell a similar tale as this happening to him? He supposedly flipped his truck into a ditch in front of someones home while trying to get to some function, and Senior being called to pick up Junior?

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

iospace posted:

loving bring back Eldora, cowards

New thread title right here.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
What I learned from the Xfinity race Saturday is that Skittles Gummies exist, and that I need to procure some immediately.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

maffew buildings posted:

Anyone who has the American flag, some sort of Christian iconography, or references to being a patriot or Christian in their social media is invariably a hate filled bigot. This is my obvious statement for the day.

So Memorial Day is about hatred? Or anyone that flies an American flag is a bigot? What?

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

your friend wicka posted:

Reading "anyone who has these things in their social media" as "ANYONE WHO CELEBRATES MEMORIAL DAY" is a pretty good indication that forums user Nit Wit Dog poo poo lives up to his username

Chill, dude. It was simply a question. At no point was I "yelling."

Also, there's a reason I chose this user name. I never attested to being the sharpest knife in the door.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Such a great, insightful response!

maffew buildings posted:

Also don't use the negative self talk!!!

OK! I will never do that again captain maffew buildings. Thanks for setting me straight.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Pinecone Sample posted:

Is anyone going to Pocono? I'm thinking about both days by myself, I don't think my crew will be traveling. I'd rather buy sooner and get higher up but of course, I worry about the weather.

My cousin, his wife, and I are planning on going up Sunday, but we'll be in the infield just past the tunnel turn if we do go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Cygni posted:

this gonna get messy aint it...

No.

For what reason?