Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Vasukhani posted:

memorial day should be about remembering the boys in blue who crushed the slaver scum and preserved the union

nothing more, nothing less. It should not be celebrated in the south and instead they should do a white guilt day on that date

do i still get to stay home from work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Or they could just get rid of the all stars race since it loving sucks.

:hmmyes:

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Larson has sucked poo poo since he said his favorite football team is "whoever stands up for the anthem"

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/ANTIFAldo/status/1410309644057186310

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

speaking of SRX

https://twitter.com/SRXracing/status/1412486706020954120

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

i have bad news about 99% of race car drivers

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

WindyMan posted:

Peacock is extremely anal about DRM to the point where I can't watch their stuff on an external TV from my PC over HDMI or pipe the audio through Android Auto in my car.

holy poo poo seriously?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

he also said some dumbass poo poo about anthem protests a while back but whatever, he's no matty d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

the ending was a bit of a wet fart but overall i thought this was a pretty fun and cool thing, which is not at all what i was expecting