Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

"Han Solo, ha. If I'm around, you don't need that guy."
I've got one for me and a couple of friends on g-portal - no idea if thats the best value but it was very easy to set up. Definitely more fun if you cam all just pop on at any time and if no one else is around just explore or build up your little town.

Just got done with the 2nd boss and portals are a game changer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

Yeah I think something has changed with regards to refunding stuff, did some testing yesterday and dismantling a portal only returned 1 core and 1 fine wood - dismantling a work bench still returned 10 normal wood though

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

The recent patch notes include this:

Remove structure resource dupe bug fix

Which suggests there was a way to dupe materials when removing structures? Possibly the fix is causing the weirdness then.