Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
How is the game for solo play? I haven't played survival games before, and this one has caught my eye, but 95% of my play time will be solo. Are bosses manageable on your own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Otacon posted:

Has anyone checked out Valheim Plus? It's a mod that has a lot of great looking options:

I'm thinking about checking this out but am a little afraid that future Valheim updates will break saves. You can read more about it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/4

This might be what gets me into Valheim. As someone who would play solo, being able to skip spending hours ferrying resources around sounds like a dream.