Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
the swimming level up symbol looks like a poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

Please don't doxx where I live

Today we built a raft and went sailing. We did not realise that you can speed up the raft by tapping W and so we slowly crawled our way outwards, until the biome changed to 'OCEAN' and the waves started to kick. We immediately slowly turned back around, frightened.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

I have found the perfect run-down village in a meadow. It's over a river from a forest and swamp, and a small distance from a plains. I don't even need to move all my stuff, the forest has blessed me with copper and tin. I sailed past 2 crypts to get here and have sniped enough goblins to get a fair bit of their metal too.

Also I saw a 1-star troll which I didn't know could happen, guy dropped 10 skins.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

Last night I went to bed but could not sleep for I had an idea.

Today I bring that idea to life.

I present to you.

The Valhvo

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

I want a map editor and a custom dungeon designer so I can make the sequel to Wind Waker nobody wants