Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

God drat, mountain biome is intense. I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Broken Cog posted:

Guess someone might have vacuumed up something and not noticed, because I have gotten 100% of my resources back every time I have dismantled something.

Good thing too, because my boat decided to do a 180 while docked and destroyed itself.

Edit: Decided to set sail straight out into the ocean for once. Landed on some sort of plains area, got stung by a mosquito and died.

No theres absolutely something buggy with resourve recovery. Twice Ive disassembled stone cutter tables to move em and gotten 1 iron back instead of the expected 2.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Too early to tell. My dumbfuck friends are acting like it having a roadmap and the fact it sold a ton of copies means its going to have incredible support lol

Imo you need more item slots ingame. Weight is already there, having to constantly drop small poo poo to pick stuff up is annoying.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Broken Cog posted:

A friend of mine who's much further in than me said that there's a merchant you can find at some point that sell you inventory upgrades. Haven't seen anything of him myself though, so for all I know he might have been joking.

I got the upgrade for more weight capacity, but nothing for inventory slots. I will keep an eye out for a different trader tho.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Join goons, if you dare!!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

This is exactly what I was going to say. It's so much easier to have barebones scaffolding around the structure. That said, I'm building my first bridge today, so we'll see.

This. Scaffolding is essential.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Last boss drops a darn laceholder item :(

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Fourrh boss gives you a 5 minutes wind at your backbuff that should help explorative sailors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yeah stilts are the way to go