Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

One thing with this slow drip of new biomes, is the release format kind of forces the next biome to be harder than the previous otherwise people will just breeze through it with their high level characters, but that also forces the entire game into a kind of fixed progression through the zones. Which I feel is a bit of a shame, since the world is so vast and exciting, you should be able to move to some other exciting place and make progress if you get bored. Like I don't mind needing to kill bosses in a fixed order, but vital upgrade stuff is also locked behind the bosses so there is literally no point for me to go to plains or mountains before dredging through the swamps.

Also swamps suck. gently caress the swamps. Mountains and plains are so great, wanna just get there instead. Wish the swamps were just an optional side area with cool gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU