Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

It's honestly kind of a fun fight imo but it def wears thin. The story boss for the DLC has some rough edges but is otherwise a cool set piece.

The DLC is worth it if it's on sale, otherwise wouldn't recommend unless you're super into the gameplay loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Bailey's a bit of a difficulty spike, isn't she?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Rinkles posted:

Bailey's a bit of a difficulty spike, isn't she?

She is so loving hard

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Bailey sucks and I wish we just executed her like everybody else

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Just beat this with a friend and my god, that final boss was loving bullshit. Ended up turning the world tier all the way down to like 8 and the constant rifts were still obnoxious as gently caress, even though the boss himself went down fast. What a lovely way to end the game, there's a lot i like about it but it feels so artificially difficult sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Yeah, the final boss has a lot of cheapness built in. I feel your frustration.