Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
john rambo did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
the east german Gojko Mitić westerns are cspam as all hell. east german commy westerns depicting the evilness and corruption of america and american capitalism via an incredibly white person in red face.

they are unironically pretty good movies despite some production corners being cut and they are about the only examples I can think of of westerns where the focus is on indigenous people and they are depicted as people and as the good guys in the story.

boxed sets are going for stupid expensive right now and I don't think there are any rips up which are decidely not cspam though

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
there, there's the word I couldn't remember

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostern

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
if the movie being there was more like the book being there, it would be cspam as all hell. it's weird becuase there isn't a ton of difference between the two. significant differences however are that economic collapse is central to the book and chance's "advice" to the president, slowed down and looked at, is an appeal to austerity. also a dude busts his nut by rubbing his dick against chance's shoe.

jerzy kosiński also wrote a nonfiction book about everyday life in late 50s russia called the future is ours commrade which is a really good unbiased look about what worked and what didn't in soviet communism