Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

canepazzo posted:

Project just hit 15m SEK and the last stretch goal. Very appropriately, the Solo mode (by Shawn Tomkin, creator of Ironsworn) will be called "Strider Mode".

I currently have a standard pledge but I'm strongly considering upgrading to collectors now. Ironsworn is one of my favourite games of the last 20 years.

Awesome! I bought in this morning with 2 hours left. I went with standard; I was initially thinking collectors, but while the tier description describes the book as leather bound, the actual page says it's faux leather. I certainly don't fault them for going with faux leather, but I've seen enough crappy faux leather covers that I wasn't going to bother paying the extra $50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Kemper Boyd posted:

Resurrecting my thread to post this:

There's an Eriador map preview and it kinda sucks. Luckily they're reconsidering it, because it is awful.

Otherwise, it looks like the KS is rolling along rather nicely and they're on schedule for everything.

Undertaking an epic quest from the warm southern lands of Ador to the frozen Eri.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Kemper Boyd posted:

Resurrecting my thread to post this:

There's an Eriador map preview and it kinda sucks. Luckily they're reconsidering it, because it is awful.

Otherwise, it looks like the KS is rolling along rather nicely and they're on schedule for everything.

New Kickstarter update: they didn't change it.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I got my stuff today. I just had a brief look through the starter set but it looks quite nice.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I took a look at the adventure in the starter box and didn't see any recommendations for number of players. Should I assume 3-4 would be ideal?