Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
code drunk, debug sober never debug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
playing with Bawls

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

0715 - a teaspoon methylsulfonylmethane disolved in half a cup of water, knocked back quickly in a rocks glass
0730 - double ristretto topped to 3/4 full with partially frothed milk. It's popular in my city, we call it a magic.
0800 - tap water (in a tumbler)
0830 - 3 ice cubes, juice from 1/4 fresh lime, topped up with soda water in a highball glass (fresh lime soda)
0930 - tap water
1030 - tap water
1100 - I use a hand grinder to get some fresh grounds, usually columbian but often enough ethopian or guatemalan for some variety, I'll brew a pot of filtered coffee and have a cup
1200 - fresh lime soda
1230 - tap water
1300 - second cup of filter
1330 - tap water, second methylsulfonylmethane
1400 - 1oz japanese whisky, dash of tap water
1430 - fresh lime soda
1530 - tap water
1600 - rocks glass full of ice, 2oz american whisky, usually a kentucky bourbon but, for variety, it might be a rye
1630 - tap water
1700 - sencha tea
1730 - fresh lime soda

fluids after that are not coding related

hunter s. failson