Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
got my weekly six cases of lacroix in at 11am. i suck that poo poo down like it's lake mead and i'm a hoover dam turbine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my funny lacroix story is that despite hating everything grapefruit, my favorite lacroix flavor BY FAR is pamplemousse. so when pandemic hit i started instacart-ing, right. well on the WEBSITE it says pamplemousse. on the BOX it says pamplemousse. but IN THE INSTACART SHOPPER APP it says "grapefruit".

For like four months I scratched my head at the apparent sell-out of my favorite drink everywhere, but all the OTHER lacroix flavors were no problem (i get a few cases of tangerine or whatever too), but then a shopper texted me "They're out of grapefruit but they have 'pamplemousse' is that ok" and it's like the heavens opened and i instantly figured out what the problem was. I tipped that young lady an extra ten dollars just for solving a god drat mystery

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lmao somebody took the "lacroix is water that you show a strawberry to" literally and

quote:

Another lawsuit was filed in the Southern District of New York on January 29, 2019, alleging violations of New York’s Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. The lawsuit's claims are based on isotope analysis and gas chromatography mass spectrometry tests conducted by The Center for Applied Isotope Studies at the University of Georgia.[19]

(that's okay, i'll keep drinking that garbage)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had one sip of one can of that once

I'm super picky about the fizzy water. i tried that bubly stuff and if you think lacroix is too dilute, you'll love that poo poo. it was just like bad sugar free soda

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
reminded of that dude who heard about 'nitro charged cold brew' but got cans of nitrous oxide instead of N2

NGL want a glass

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
for a while i contemplated the notion of a bong that you would clear with a shot of nitrous for a cool 2-in-1 drug hit

then i realized what passing n2o over a glowing bowl of weed would do

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
apricot's up there. supplies are low here.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
3.99 for a 10 pack. occasionally goes down to 3 for 11

i buy six packs a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

hunter s. failson