Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hosed up that Akiyama didn't wear the frog shirt his daughter gave him to wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This is such a loving trip seeing Akiyama and Kobashi in the ring together again

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
i'll never forget when Marufuji pinned Akiyama to win the GHC, because Akiyama's shoulder was up the entire loving pin

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh god they're working this slow, i'm going to miss the Young Lion's debut

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kenta kobashi told endo to go beat the poo poo out of that old man.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Feed just died. Reloading.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ddt: suffering from success.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i was still on taima from the previous downtime, taima went out for a sec, went to log into ddtu, and after logging in got the error screen, now back on taima

wonder if everyone else did the same thing and thats why it crashed lol

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jun has the deadly Butterfly locked in

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

taima's down, i hope jun remembers that he's very old and they go to 20 minutes of rest holds

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

akiyama with a miz esque catch for the endo special lmao.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

taima's back and what is important is that all of youtube will get to watch jun akiyama win the ddt ko-d championship belt

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chancery knees are absolutely delicious

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Wow he nearly killed Endo with that botched Alley Oop

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

lmao theyre periscoping it

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1360870211381960710

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lmfao, what a company.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Clearly they need to borrow ChocoPro's setup.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

gently caress

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Gnarly bounce on the top rope exploder

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The rotation on Endo's SSP is goddamn gorgeous, shame he ate poo poo.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

poo poo, kicked out of the wrist-clutch exploder

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

what if you wrestled a match but you only did exploders.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HOLY gently caress

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

OLD MAN JUN

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MOVE OVER NEW STARS, THERE IS ONLY OLD BALD FUCKS NOW

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
MOVE OVEWR NEW STARS

EDIT gently caress BEATEN

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

JUN IS FILLED WITH RAGE AT THE YOUNGER GENERATION

ALSO KENTA KOBASHI

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

i'll let out a hearty chuckle when jun akiyama becomes the new ko-d openweight champion, setting up a title vs title cross-promotional bout with a combined age of 109, which will be match of the year

was more of a guffaw, really

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

JUN AKIYAMA SAYS gently caress THEM KIDS

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

now we just need goldberg to win a belt so all the old bald fucks have belts.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ItohRespectArmy posted:

now we just need goldberg to win a belt so all the old bald fucks have belts.

#Tomo needs to beat Ibushi first

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HE'S CALLING OUT HIGUCHI, TIME FOR ANOTHER FOUR MINUTE MATCH.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360875173293948928

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360875173293948928

jun akiyama just said "make sure you have anal servers ready next time"

2021 is a hell of a year.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360816299316629513

This feels very relevant now. Do they usually do joint press conferences?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i wonder if they're announcing a joint show or double-shot but won't announce the actual title match until closer

gonna need an id on this end credits song holy poo poo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360816299316629513

i dont care if they do, this is gona announce mutoh vs akiyama

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Pylons posted:

They've only done one for the formation of CyberFight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Thauros posted:

i turned this on hoping i could catch main and while i don't think i can stay awake i was shocked that that streamed. the same artist does makabe's immigrant song cover that new japan only gets the streaming rights to on rare occasions. does that usually get blocked on lesser shows?

They stopped blocking music after the CyberAgent purchase. Pretty sure they got a JASRAC license or whatever.

On old shows I remember a few funny bits about them trying to work around Tokyo Go getting blocked