Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360829817474543620

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That was cool, little moments of awkwardness but real good

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
lol i thought the weird pause before miyako hit her partner was a botch, but no, that was the story of the ending of that match

dope match lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe it became a 3 on 1 handicap match in the end.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Saki-gun

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

I can't believe it became a 3 on 1 handicap match in the end.

ddt is booked via wrestling revolution

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

ddt is booked via wrestling revolution

I respect it.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

tbh if eruption are going to keep holding the tag belts and aren't going to freebird them i'd be happy for her to find new people to hang out with, as cool of a stable as eruption looks in theory

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's time for the main character of professional wrestling

MIRAI MAIUMI

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

time to see what this young up and comer super delfin can do.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

were these teams drawn out of a hat other than brookes/itoh lol

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

tbh if eruption are going to keep holding the tag belts and aren't going to freebird them i'd be happy for her to find new people to hang out with, as cool of a stable as eruption looks in theory

it was mainly a joke about Maya and Saori being Seiki-gun but I'd be for it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

abraham linksys posted:

were these teams drawn out of a hat other than brookes/itoh lol

brookes/itoh teamed with onita so i assume they are going to tag with dick togo anyday now.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

A little disappointed because I thought Maki was gonna wrestle with the claws on.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

brookes/itoh teamed with onita so i assume they are going to tag with dick togo anyday now.

Brookes and Itoh recruiting olds.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
AEW Superstar Maki Itoh.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pylons posted:

A little disappointed because I thought Maki was gonna wrestle with the claws on.

i hope they come up eventually, like new jack and the hulk hands.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360830934925205505
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360831565157175297

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
hell loving yes.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Delfin not showing Maki the proper respect

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Oh no stream died.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
RIP?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Maki Itoh's mainstream appeal is too powerful.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

maki itoh shouted so loud she broke wrestleuniverse, very sad.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Youtube police followed Maki all the way here but they finally got her

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

taima's up; normally i wouldn't mention a pirate site but when the main feed we're all legally paying for is down i feel like its fair

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GET THE POWER CABLE BACK IN DINO'S rear end

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

*in extremely commentator voice* DICK TOGO

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kai-en-tai 2k21

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mirai owns, yes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mods change my name to kai en tai member maki itoh.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
PRAYING MANTIS ROPE WALK
CRAB ROPE WALK

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Maki crab walking like a pro

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

THAT RULED

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

mods change my name to kai en tai member maki itoh.

passing this along to the admins.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'm so glad Mirai is so awesome now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Chris Brookes living his Chris Brookes life.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Keigo is powerful now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MAO loving rules as well