Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

gently caress yeah, choked him out. Aoki would be proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Holky gently caress

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That was loving great.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

what a loving match, goddamn.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pylons posted:

WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT MOVE

I think you're referring to WR, his Ranhei DDT finisher

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
love that the ddt knockout protocol is Just Shake Him A Bunch

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

I think you're referring to WR, his Ranhei DDT finisher

Yeah, that was my first time seeing it. I don't know how he does that without killing either himself or his opponent!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sauna Club are so proud of their boy :allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Someone taught the nice boy this one weird trick to just loving murder people.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pylons posted:

Yeah, that was my first time seeing it. I don't know how he does that without killing either himself or his opponent!

Yuki Ueno is really goddamn talented

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360861881150308353

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i would also like to grow up to be yukio sakaguchi

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I proper love that Yuki, a member of DisasterBox, it being congratulated by members of both All Out and Moonlight Express. The power of Sauna Club is too strong :allears:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Now it's time for Grandpa Jun to knee the gently caress out of that shitbag Tetsuya Endo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

jun akiyama can join meiko satomura, dick togo and masato tanaka as bona fide legends who held the KO-D randomly because takagi is a madman.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
remind me to get an id on whatever the song in this video package is

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Win that belt and take it to America so Eddie Kingston can have his dream match.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pylons posted:

Win that belt and take it to America so Eddie Kingston can have his dream match.

then he's gona win the GHC off mutoh and lose them both to eddie.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
famous student of Kenta Kobashi Tetsuya Endo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The King's Road has lead Jun Akiyama all the way to a comedy promotion that has events in Elephant Parks and Craft Fairs. Who would have thunk it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

The King's Road has lead Jun Akiyama all the way to a comedy promotion that has events in Elephant Parks and Craft Fairs. Who would have thunk it

Makes you think.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360862902509465603 akiyama is right and he should say it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
akiyama erasing AJPW and I am here for it.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Don't say that, Mutoh will get ideas.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

then he's gona win the GHC off mutoh and lose them both to eddie.

Eddie simultaneously awed by it and slightly sad that it's not the Triple Crown.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kenta and Jun shook hands at Final Burning and put a decade of bad blood to rest, now Kenta turns around and trains his opponent. Traitorous bastard

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

KO
BA
SHI

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
motherfucking KENTA KOBASHI

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

motherfucking KENTA KOBASHI

pfft, who'd he ever beat?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Like two days ago two of these guys were at the loving Budokan and that amuses me endlessly.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

pfft, who'd he ever beat?

Cancer.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

good point.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jun Akiyama rattling off the three most important titles and their champions. Two of them already changed hands since that promo...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
THE MAN WHO FINALLY GOT INTO THE WRESTLING OBSERVER HALL OF FAME

AND AHEAD OF AKIRA TAUE

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lid posted:

THE MAN WHO FINALLY GOT INTO THE WRESTLING OBSERVER HALL OF FAME

AND AHEAD OF AKIRA TAUE

Proper hosed, Taue was great

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i predict akiyama will win and endo will take atleast 2 bumps that nobody should ever take.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

kinda a trip hearing those two themes back to back on a ddt show

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Endo's music slaps, incidentally.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SG Bamboo posted:

Proper hosed, Taue was great

Taue never gets his due because he was the least of the four pillars and so rather than rating him on a scale of Taue vs All Wrestling its Taue vs Misawa, Kobashi and Kawada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oishi out here to see the leader of Junretsu ascend to the throne