Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

WOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Strong Mirai lifting a man twice her size

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Mirai loving rules.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
when keigo gets new gear he's immediately going to be the best wrestler in the world

...maybe some hair as well

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
gently caress there was a thud with that palm strike from Itoh.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Crab Walk PART 2

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
gently caress YES.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MAKI

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

:neckbeard:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Sad the Mirai, the protagonist, had to lose this battle, but hopefully this is just the start of her rise.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

extremely funny that ddt just ran an entire nostalgia match for another promotion

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

extremely funny that ddt just ran an entire nostalgia match for another promotion

Also, :hmmyes: :lmao:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

TNA did that for an entire PPV

it was one of the worst PPVs ever but still!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lid posted:

TNA did that for an entire PPV

it was one of the worst PPVs ever but still!

TNA was cargocult ECW for a while, i forgot about that.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

unless Shunma is in the mood for some yucks, it might be the end of chuckle time for the event.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Higuchi is so goddamn cool

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

unless Shunma is in the mood for some yucks, it might be the end of chuckle time for the event.

The DDT switch.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's time for the Meat Golem to throw fools about

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

SG Bamboo posted:

i'll let out a hearty chuckle when jun akiyama becomes the new ko-d openweight champion, setting up a title vs title cross-promotional bout with a combined age of 109, which will be match of the year

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

abraham linksys posted:

i'll let out a hearty chuckle when jun akiyama becomes the new ko-d openweight champion, setting up a title vs title cross-promotional bout with a combined age of 109, which will be match of the year

this would unironically own

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

Battle of the Boomers

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
HARAMISHA looks like Okada's non-union copyright-free equivalent from deviantart.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lid posted:

HARAMISHA looks like Okada's non-union copyright-free equivalent from deviantart.

he looks pretty good for 46

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he looks pretty good for 46

he's the blonde one right?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lid posted:

he's the blonde one right?

he is the one that isn't huge.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Universe is back btw

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Noted Strong BJ member Yuji Okabayashi

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

that lariat to the leg looked rad

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360838700255485954

Wrestle Universe status, still exploding.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he is the one that isn't huge.

ah then i meant the blonde guy wearing the singlet

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lid posted:

ah then i meant the blonde guy wearing the singlet

Naya then, the least interesting person in this match

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

SG Bamboo posted:

Naya then, the least interesting person in this match

like i said - Okada's non-union copyright free deviantart equivalent

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lid posted:

like i said - Okada's non-union copyright free deviantart equivalent

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

Harashima on the other hand looks like SHO's father

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Harashima on the other hand looks like SHO's father

he's in a paternity dispute with rocky, very sad stuff.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fun match though, always appreciate DDT's willingness to fufill the beef quota.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Beefy bois doing beefy things can never be a bad thing

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360841564281397249 intermission before we get some murder in the mains.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I sometimes forget that Yuki Iino and Yuji Hino are two different people, I was momentarily confused looking at what we had left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1360841564281397249 intermission before we get some murder in the mains.

don't forget damnation vs all out too!