Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

chainchompz posted:

Anyone else who got the 5 parsecs from home compendium and bug hunt pdfs, they should be sending you an email for a download of the compendium with the expansion packs included. Still no word about physical copies.

Weren't these supposed to be sent out in March? I found the book+shipping costs to be pretty high, and then they can't even get it out within a month of their scheduled date? I sure do get at least two marketing emails from them a week, but nothing on the things I've actually purchased.
It's a bad look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Cthulu Carl posted:

I thought the shipping window for it was always early May for Bug Hunt and early June for County Road Z

So I just double-checked, and the website said April 2024 initially, but I got an innocuously titled (VIA Modiphius Winter Collection Update) email a couple of weeks ago saying it was delayed. I retract my statements on both fronts.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Well, that's a huge disappointment. I would've saved about $20 on that. But I'll keep that in mind for next time.