Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hey everyone, just a reminder: it's the last week to sign up for the main round of trad games secret santa!

There's lots of solo RPGs that cost $40 or less, so why not ask for a couple two three four of the ones you've been eyeing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

"sail closer! I want to hit them with my sword"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

SimonChris posted:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ancient-wonders-97329838

New expansion coming for Ironsworn: Starforged. This might motivate me to restart my campaign.

hopefully this gets copyedited, because there are grammatical errors in virtually every paragraph. Painful to read. Looks cool, though.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also, can we feature any goon-made games? If you've published or shared a solo RPG, please let Skye know so we can link it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

There's a red banner at the top of the page

but it's easy to miss that since it's also showing you USD prices, and I guess that's because stock may be different between the two sites and some folks might want to buy something from the UK store that's out of stock in the US.

Really they should merge the stores and just show you where things are in stock and what the shipping cost would be, while you shop. Plenty of super old webstores have been able to do that for decades now.