Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

StrixNebulosa posted:

so I backed a kickstarter for a new solo rpg (tabletop/journaling) by the lady who did Apothecaria and... holy poo poo this is way more than I expected omg

"My original vision for this game was to create a 60 page Apothecaria style sci-fi adventure but as I worked on it, I ended up having bigger and better plans for it. I wanted to give you a sandbox that would let you be everything from a Star Trek style Explorer and Diplomat to a Firefly-esque Criminal or Passenger transport. A Smuggler or blue collar Cargo hauler. A Space Pirate, a Researcher, even a Bounty Hunter for the good or the bad (the ugly is optional).

As it sits just now, FSCSAW is 250 pages long but don't worry. The vast majority of the book is given over to reference tables that you only need to interact with when they're relevant. Some parts of the book are still in need of Layout, Art, and the whole book needs play testing which is something I would massively appreciate from you lovely lot. "

the beta is out for backers and I'm so ready

e: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diamondblood/for-small-creatures-such-as-we/description

Never heard of this rpg but I love the Wayfarer books that inspired it so instant preorder for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU