Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I really enjoyed Thousand Year Old Vampire when I played it. I got to the point where my character had been an ancient Gallic Warrior, been driven off, become a priest, lost a fortune, run to ground and disputed with God before pulling her own face off and becoming lord of a lonely castle near where she used to live but with no memory of ever living there.

It was really cool and generated a character I want to use in something but felt kind of complete on her own for people to fight against/ serve as an antagonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Part of me wonders if I could mod this to play in the Lancer universe. I'd love to play a solo game set there!

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

SkyeAuroline posted:

So... any folks here done a Thousand Year Old Vampire playthrough that they kept the notes for? Kicking mine off; stumbling hard on resources, hoo boy.

Oh dear, losing all of them or just not "getting" them as it were?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

HopperUK posted:

I'm glad you liked the look of it! I had a faux leather journal notebook thing and decided to go to town. I heartily recommend setting yourself up with a nice book and a nice pen and making an indulgent little time of it.

Urgh, I wish I could write prettily as opposed to the weird scrawl I have, because this sounds lovely!