Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Thanks! I bought a copy of Lörd too while I was there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Friend I have like 15+ including about ten I've paid for and I've played none of them.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Anyone got any recommended android apps for recording audio logs for The Wretched games? Hopefully something with some effects so I can give it that real Doom 3 audio log quality.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I have giant bridge troll hands and I bought an $8 Jinhao fountain pen on eBay because it had a really wide barrel. Only pen I really love.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://www.amazon.com/Fountain-Con...998667566&psc=1

This is my preferred fountain pen. I had to check the model last night.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I got a pack of ten smaller Jinhao pens once. Four of them worked. But that one has been a trooper.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

If you've played The Wretched how did you keep your logs from getting really long when you roll a six at the start of the day? I fixed my beacon and chased the creature off like four times on my second day and the log is already almost a full page written out (gonna record them and post here when I'm finished) and I still have two cards to discuss.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Doctor Zero posted:

As it's written, that's the way it goes. I found that games either went way too fast or way too slow like that. I home-brewed a solution that I would just do two cards a day, AM and PM. That seemed to be about right for me.

Right on, I might switch to a d4+1 cards instead or something like that.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://chivu.itch.io/the-books-were-wrong

This is in the excellent Games for Gaza bundle and has you playing as a scholar correcting the information in a wiki entry about a fantasy race. Essentially rewriting a colonialist history of the orcs or drow or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Please make the GG Allin barbarian game.