Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Does anyone have any experience with Word Mill's Adventure Crafter? There's a deck version of it recently out now. But I don't understand all the Mythic products all that well. How is the Adventure Craft different from the Mythic Game Emulation Deck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

It's coming...soon. That's really cool of Shawn to offer a hefty preview edition so you can immediately check out and start enjoying the game.

https://twitter.com/ShawnTomkin/status/1381696898705158144?s=20

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Already backed for me. Is there a list of changes compared to regular Ironsworn for those already familiar with the system? I'm already digging the legacy tracks and xp changes and want to see this stuff back ported to Ironsworn.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Wow. Final stretch goal for Ironsworn: Starforged is the Sundered Isles, a complete stand alone reskin of the Starforged rules for a pirate fantasy setting. Looks pretty extensive, almost a whole new game. I wonder if this can serve as a back port for regular Ironsworn setting into the Starforged rules.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Is that the official explanation or just conjecture at this point?

I bought it and I'm rather annoyed at it, not for the art piece gimmick, but for the sheer laziness of it. A lot more effort could have been made to get the point across rather than a simple ctrl A redact job. As such it's mildly amusing for 5 seconds and then never to be bothered with again.