Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

In dominions you can't blue on green a misidentified legitimate freighter and enter a death spiral of everyone hating you for good reason, which I hope will be possible here.

I also want to fail an inspection because three rocket technicals popped out of the bulk hauler's bays.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jun 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That is neat, I can't wait for new ways to fear loving up.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Putting the unguided short range rockets on the back of the line ship is good micro, constantly inputting rotation seems like a giant pain.

Maybe putting in a standing order to constantly rotate would make it less unpleasant. (I know I would have killed for that in SOTS, with the lovely PD angles a lot of species get it would have been helpful for PD DDs and CLs.) (Also BB EWAR sections that despite being designed for that sort of thing with the integrated wild weasel had lovely angles as well.)