Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

This game is loving sick and I can't get enough of it. This is literally the space combat game I've always dreamed about, super excited to see how it continues to develop. If you are on the fence it's an absolute purchase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

RangerKarl posted:

mace corvette swarms are effective, if a bit fragile

(against AI, i don't dare PVP)

You should PVP. Ironically I find it easier than fighting the AI

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

I love the premise of this game but the balance is absolutely awful. I've been playing for about 30 hours and missile spam is borderline unstoppable. There is no reason to fly anything except the smallest ships packed full of missiles that can render literally any ship useless in 3 seconds. At the standard 3K, PD only increases your lifespan by maybe 5 seconds, even in the biggest ships with varying configurations of EW. I guess I will put this on the backburner for now and follow development.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Saros posted:

Yeah the problem with it is the MP is fun but is just brutal because everyone who does it has seemingly been playing nonstop since the first release and the nature of the game means even small skill and ship design advantages translates to a total stomp very easily.

By the way anyone got missile or ship designs to share?

It only that but it seems like every game is a 4 man looking to stomp a team of randoms