Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
I'm new here. I've decided that I don't have enough expensive hobbies. A friend of mine printed me the requisite film leader trim guide and I've shot a roll of HP5 and sent it off. I love messing with this thing already and I'm itching to shoot more, but I'm waiting for my results to make sure this lens doesn't suck rear end/have a problem focusing. Looking forward to getting clowned on by everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Posting here instead of landscape since these aren't my pictures. Good friend of mine was out in southwest Utah recently and he's gotten a mixed bag response on what looks better for this shot, color or B&W. I say B&W hands down. He polled reddit for opinions, which... would not be my first choice, and got an overwhelming response in favor of color. I am curious as to what the general opinion here might be.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

I’m in Tallahassee FL covering tornado aftermath and I was able to see it and get some shots here. In loving Florida.

also saw the largest meteorite I’ve ever seen right after I turned the camera off :lol:

if you saw the meteorite you could just turn your camera back on and point it at the ground :smug: