Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I’m a Canon R7 shooter but I got the opportunity to use a Sony a7 IV at an aquarium event paired with the 35mm F1.4 GM and while it wasn’t quite life changing it certainly made me think for a hot minute. I’m not sure if I could ever afford it but it’s definitely going on the “things I will never be able to afford” wishlist.

I brought a few lenses with me but I ended up almost exclusively using the trusty 50 1.8 because wow, I completely overestimated how much light there would actually be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Impressive as it is, I have to wonder whether it just interpreted the image a different way or whether Apple is working from an extensive library of duck butts. :v: