Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

all right ryan mcginley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

I used to go in abandoned places. Not ones that smelled of piss though, that's going to far.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Make has been in use for decades by those seeking to express the deliberate role of the photographer. I picked it up from Meyerowitz. It became a debate on art photography twitter a few years ago and became ubiquitous. Youtube must have a different audience and the same is now happening there.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

That depends entirely on delivery, whether it's quietly used in passing, or Thanks, but I actually made the photograph :smuggo:

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

seravid posted:

I'm guessing the cheapo Ikea frames I was looking at are very reflective... and might not even be glass.

I have a number of prints in cheap ikea frames with perspex, no objections. It's prone to scratches but that's fine if you look after it, and less risk to the print itself if it breaks.