Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:synpa:

this is what the arby's thread was rlly 4 :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

prepuce repurposed posted:

"loose mutton surprise"

they just hand u 3 loose fistfuls of chopped and slow cooked lamb via the contact-free drive thru

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

they just hand u 3 loose fistfuls of chopped and slow cooked lamb via the contact-free drive thru

I pull up to the window. The maskless, gloveless, shirtless employee throws small handfuls of thinly sliced roast beef slathered in sauce and I try to capture as much as I can in my mouth, like a dog being thrown a handful of popcorn. I lean back in my seat and groan, my body breaks out in meat sweats. My eyes roll back in my head as my arteries harden.
The car behind me lays on the horn and screams in anticipation of this exquisite ecstasy.
It is Wednesday morning.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Self-loathing piled high between two croissant halves.

Areola Grande

🤫 now that's what I call ham'beefkfast :yum:

Areola Grande

going 2 bed. happy meat dream :tootzzz:

nut

roast beef playing the role of the tortilla in this mornings breakfast roll ups

google THIS

welp

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Arby's™️ wants you to know:

We have some meats.

We are unsure of the origin of the meats.

We will serve them to you, in the morning, or whenever.

We will thinly slice the meats, for you, a meat connoisseur.

All of the meats: wait, no, some of the meats. Not all of the meats. Please enjoy 100 beef.

Breakfast time? You are bet, please enjoy Horsey Sauce Egg Meats. One pound of thinly sliced meats piled high inside a completely smooth sphere of Horsey Sauce, lowered into the Egg Chamber for further eggification. You will enjoy, of Horsey Sauce Egg Meats. We will deliver, to your home, in the dark of the night. You will awake to the cube. The cube contains the sphere. Everyone is so happy! Wow! They really love you! You're doing great! The cube contains this joy! Consume the cube! Have some of the meats! Consume! CONSUME!

*Biscuits and gravy option available at participating locations. Prices and participation may vary. See your local Arby to ask if he have some meats.

nut

roast beef baclava

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

jalapeno poppers but served with maple syrup instead only its called “arbys sizzurpy sauce”

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Horsey Sauce in the form of a patty, covered in Red Ranch™️, with melted "chayze" on a croissant. That's Arby's™️ new Breakfast Bunyip, available for a limited time.

Derpies

by sebmojo
Most airport places are forced to serve breakfast, is their an arby's in an airport anywhere?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Teddy Thunders posted:

Please enjoy 100 beef.

O K

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Derpies posted:

Most airport places are forced to serve breakfast, is their an arby's in an airport anywhere?

Cinnabon lobbyists have blocked this possibility citing TSA regulations which bar craveable meats on commercial aircraft :shrug:

cruft

Seriously everybody, just keep Teddy Thunders going, I'm gonna make it into a horror short story at least.

E: rear end-penny too.

E: E: actually everything in here needs to be worked in somehow. I will make this happen.

cruft fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 18, 2021

Areola Grande

biscuits and brown gravy :twisted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biscuits and brown gravy :twisted:

I'd sure as heck try it.

Hardees may not do roast beef anymore but they sure do a good REAL breakfats

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pahilla the Hun

nut posted:

Orby’s

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

mozzarella stick omelette

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

Rise and Shine™ stroganoff hot cereal :yum:

Ass-penny

Arby's should really adopt the Meatshake business plan.

https://youtu.be/rsMwLoWTkfY

Areola Grande

Meat 2 tha shizake. Don't even trip

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello. Welcome to Calm.com's 10-Minute Morning Awakening, brought to you by Arby's.

Sit or lie down, however you are most comfortable, and close your eyes. Breathe in deeply through your nose, and exhale gently through your mouth. Feel your senses awaken to the gentle aroma Arby's new Signature Honey Butter Meat Mountain Biscuit. Breathe in the smoky goodness of eleven different kinds of meat, sliced thin and piled high on a freshly baked honey buttered biscuit. Exhale, and feel the freedom of knowing you can eat whatever you want, and no co-worker can judge you.

Inhale: you work from home, maybe forever now.
Exhale: Signature Honey Butter Meat Mountain Biscuit combo is only $6.99 delivered for a limited time via--
Inhale: UberEats. Prices and participation may vary.

nut

going to the shrink cuz I can’t stop thinking Arby’s

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Welcome to your ten minute energizing awakening, brought to you by Calm.com and Arby's new breakfast menu.

Sit or lie down comfortably for you--and close your eyes. Slowly breathe in deeply, and exhale slowly. Breathe in--let the comforting aroma of Arby's new Signature Honey Butter Meat Mountain Biscuit drift through your mind. Exhale--feel the stress of your plans fade gently to the back of your mind.

Breathe in--imagine the soft, flaky layers of Arby's handmade biscuit melting in your mouth. Exhale--you are a golden, buttery god on a throne of your own making.

Breathe in--taste the hundreds of different exotic meats, sliced thin and piled high atop a slab of honey butter, melting into a pool beneath you.
Exhale--feel awakened and re-energized as the formless masses gather inside your digestive tract, rendering you omniscient.

biosterous

^ Within the Wires podcast season 1 except it's a long-form Arby's ad

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've been told I have a good "gently caress me, or therapist" voice and I'm not sure what that says about Arby's but I'm glad they hired me to record their calm.com adspot.

Pahilla the Hun

still might edit this but it had to be done

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 19, 2021

thanks nesamdoom!!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
everytime i pass an arbys with a long drive through line i just think to myself "who the gently caress are these people and where do they go when they arent waiting for their thrice daily arbys meals"

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Teddy Thunders posted:

Welcome to your ten minute energizing awakening, brought to you by Calm.com and Arby's new breakfast menu.

Sit or lie down comfortably for you--and close your eyes. Slowly breathe in deeply, and exhale slowly. Breathe in--let the comforting aroma of Arby's new Signature Honey Butter Meat Mountain Biscuit drift through your mind. Exhale--feel the stress of your plans fade gently to the back of your mind.

Breathe in--imagine the soft, flaky layers of Arby's handmade biscuit melting in your mouth. Exhale--you are a golden, buttery god on a throne of your own making.

Breathe in--taste the hundreds of different exotic meats, sliced thin and piled high atop a slab of honey butter, melting into a pool beneath you.
Exhale--feel awakened and re-energized as the formless masses gather inside your digestive tract, rendering you omniscient.

This ad changed my entire outlook on arby's.. THEYVE GOT THE MEAT

biosterous

Pahilla the Hun posted:

that's a strong sig if i've ever seen one

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

:five:

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

I'd work that chill-thru for minimum wage any day

Areola Grande

brisket biscuit madness happy hour. 3-4:45 am daily

Arby's™. It's time to rethink bedtime

sb hermit

It is the year 2032, seven years since Arby's changed their slogan from "we have the meats" to "your friendly protein distributor"

all fauna over 50 lbs are either extinct or domesticated, and the latter are only used for byproducts such as milk or eggs, not meat.

sb hermit

It is the year 2050, and you are excited.

The familiar effort of tearing through a limp bacon strip

a dry, rubbery puck of ham

the tasteless sponge of a molded scrambled egg filling

the rock hard crunch of an over toasted english muffin

the familiar tang of american cheese

and the piece de resistance, the familiar ennui of a fast food breakfast consumed out of necessity

Looks like Arby's has done it again, you think. Just like how things used to be 27 years ago.

Too bad that hunger was the best spice. Now that digestive systems have been replaced with nutrition intake systems, food consumption is pure ritual.

You marvel at how bland food has become so popular, because it is so "real".

The irony does not escape you.

Your coworker, half your age, drops by to marvel at why you eat this "junk". You wonder what their shoes will be like in 30 years, when they will struggle with questions like these in their own way.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
You make your way out of the cold to be greeted inside by a lone employee.

"Welcome to Arby's. Would you like to try our USDA Prime Beef sliders?"

You eye the one-armed man wearily. There have been no cattle or pork for hundreds of miles as you approached the dilapidated town. Not even a dog or a cat. The flimsy, poisonous grasses would not sustain any such life. You've read Cormac McCarthey's The Road. You know where this beef comes from.

A roaring fire in back brings an unpleasantly familiar smell.

"With extra curly fries. Hold the soda."

nut

pepto smoothie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

wondering what's gonna be on the inevitable breakfast version

:allears: