Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

a stack of roast beef tossed into a wrapper and served with a coffee and hash brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

getting my coffee cup and gravy cup confused

nut

Orby’s

nut

I’m thinking Orby’s

nut

roast beef playing the role of the tortilla in this mornings breakfast roll ups

nut

roast beef baclava

nut

going to the shrink cuz I can’t stop thinking Arby’s

nut

pepto smoothie

nut

arby nooo

nut

arby has off menu where you ask for the bucket and they give u a blue plastic bucket and 5 min in the dumpster (with the lid closed) you gotta bring your own headlamp

nut

which one is the human and which is the sandwich

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

I had a light dinner

they have that off menu at Arby’s it’s 3 pounds of roast beef with the greasy light bulb from the men’s room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Teddy Thunders posted:

Arby's new Breakfast Everest™️, loaded with seventeen different kinds of The Meats, a farm-"fresh", "organic" "sous vide" "egg", Kick'r Sauce, Horsey Sauce, Cream of Wheat™️ brand Roast Beef flavored Hot Cereal, Onion Petals, a single dill pickle chip and Red Ranch.

it’s called the Everest for all the trash and corpses left in its wake