Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
everytime i pass an arbys with a long drive through line i just think to myself "who the gently caress are these people and where do they go when they arent waiting for their thrice daily arbys meals"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Teddy Thunders posted:

Welcome to your ten minute energizing awakening, brought to you by Calm.com and Arby's new breakfast menu.

Sit or lie down comfortably for you--and close your eyes. Slowly breathe in deeply, and exhale slowly. Breathe in--let the comforting aroma of Arby's new Signature Honey Butter Meat Mountain Biscuit drift through your mind. Exhale--feel the stress of your plans fade gently to the back of your mind.

Breathe in--imagine the soft, flaky layers of Arby's handmade biscuit melting in your mouth. Exhale--you are a golden, buttery god on a throne of your own making.

Breathe in--taste the hundreds of different exotic meats, sliced thin and piled high atop a slab of honey butter, melting into a pool beneath you.
Exhale--feel awakened and re-energized as the formless masses gather inside your digestive tract, rendering you omniscient.

This ad changed my entire outlook on arby's.. THEYVE GOT THE MEAT