Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

what do they pour on top of the fruit? some kinda chili limon type thing or is it tamarind? i badly want to try these. there's a couple of these fruit cup joints in my region and they look really good.

Both! Mangonadas come with chamoy, tamarind candy straws, and Tajin seasoning. And they are delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

As yes, nothing like a mouthful of white bread soaked in pineapple juice

Let that burger sit in a plastic bag in the tank of a prison toilet for a couple weeks and you got yourself some good wine

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah so you can get the burger back out and chow down

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

its_my_birthday posted:

fosters farms chicken franks - 3 lbs for $5, sliced velveeta cheese, red taco sauce, and generic white buns

Definitely the right thread

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Detective Thompson posted:

Made a couple reds tonight, toasted the bun, some cheese, relish, sauerkraut, season salt, and brown mustard. Haven't had a dog in a while, came out pretty tasty.

Are you from northern New England?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I tried to go to Flo's hot dogs in Maine three times this summer and it was closed every time, which is by far the worst hot dog experience. Especially because I live in Kentucky

The specialty of the house there is a steamed natural casing dog with Mayo, celery salt and a house relish. It looks gross but is delicious. Also they refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog unless it's for a small child which is awesome.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's not really that sweet bros relax

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Done right you can have the tangy richness, and act like the hotdog is a lox substitute. It goes haywire fast and requires a much sturdier bun, though, like a bagel in this scenario

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I don't think Brazilians should be allowed to make Reubens. There I said it

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

*ICHNUS*

Bless you!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They are certainly bracing

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Holy gently caress clicked on the new post thread without checking what it was and I almost actually threw up

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Cheese Thief posted:

My breakfast today is Kimchi and Weiss Hot Franks. I hope it makes me strong

God drat it I immediately went to the Diet and Exercise Megathread, catching up, and without pause saw this foul poo poo (would, but the timing ain't right today)

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Why is that person splaying it out like a weird museum specimen? Or are they holding it (?) down (!)

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just realized this was a cross post. I think it's more of a hotdog abomination than a pizza tragedy

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Those crispy pale tomatoes are a loving war crime.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Amateur move not alternating the ice cubes for crunch in every bite

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

shadow puppet of a posted:

The greater faux pas is cubed ice served with pork when a Hoshizaki’s top hat shape pairs better to provide a more toothsome mouth feel

So tired of white people "elevating" poverty food. This is my heritage man

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's somebody else's hand

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It only looks like an improvement tbh

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The only hot dog that doesn't go great with beer

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Trollologist posted:

Pretty sure Lowtax at a slug

Holy poo poo

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Every single one of these should be on trial at the Hague

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oops! All Mayo

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Needs one less type of egg

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Why does your dad post here

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just turn it sideways if the aspect ratio bothers you

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The burger that bites back!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

wut

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Alfredo Purity did nothing wrong! Falsely imprisoned by the government!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah that smash patty looks crispy and tight

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The dullness of that prop cleaver bothers me the most

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Is that a root weiner joke?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Those look great but goddamn if I wanted to work a whole prep shift I'd strap an apron on and start smoking again

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

StoryTime posted:

Is that used for like, an enema? I suppose after eating that it'll come in handy.

What's up with the hammer though. This looks like one of those 1800's paintings that's famous for having a really hosed up historical event behind it.

There's three dudes, only 2 burgers and a single hammer. One of the beers is a different color. You could post this on a QAnon forum without explanation and see those people go.

Martin Luther getting ready to nail the 95 theses? I assume they represent three different monastic orders and the beers they traditionally brew

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Ahem

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah ok fine just give me a butter knife or something to cut the ends and pile them on the middle in the space where I removed the leaf lettuce. Bing bong probably still needs more mustard

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's technically just an atrocious hot dog bun so uh correct

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh I love a full English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Background burg looks infinitely worse tbh