Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

youre dick posted:

so these ones where they put the sauce on the outside of the bun, isnt the whole point of the bun so as not to handle the wet and/or cooked ingredients directly in your hand? are you spota eat it with a fork and knife like some sort of monster?

the way it defies gravity has me thinking its cheez wiz and not a sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
fosters farms chicken franks - 3 lbs for $5, sliced velveeta cheese, red taco sauce, and generic white buns

broil the dogs for 10 mins and prep the buns with the cheese and taco sauce then assemble when the dogs are done broiling then go back in the oven for 15 mins at 325 for the buns get toasted and cheese melts (as much as velveeta slices can).

toaster oven preferred so it heats up for the broiling fast but also cools down fast for the toasting