Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Son of Rodney posted:

So as we euros only have a few of your popular fastfood chains, which ones are the actual worst?

If you want to talk chains that are available coast to coast? I would say Burger King yeah. The Whopper tastes ok but everything else is garbage.

McDonalds has great fries provided they're fresh (I think this is a rule for any fry) and the new Quarter Pounder is good.

Wendys is pretty good. The burgers are good and the fries are decent.

Hardees/Carls Jr has a couple good sandwiches (Frisco burger) and good breakfast but everything else is trash

Taco Bell...it's bad. Everyone knows it's bad. But sometimes it's 1am and you just want a fuckin taco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

KFC/AW rootbeer combo restaurant is the literal #1 worst

A&W is fuckin trash. Around here there's a few A&W/Long John Silvers and smell driving by it is vomit inducing.

KFC I think the only real coast to coast chicken chain in the US. Popeye's is slowly expanding though. KFC just varies so much. There's a KFC around here that's pretty drat good. They still have the buffet. The people in the kitchen have been there forever. They're pretty good about making sure stuff is fresh. The other KFCs in the area are just....bleh. I imagine that's the case with a lot of fast food fried chicken.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Whaaaaat. The 5 guys fries are really good.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Tato posted:

shout out to these little buggers. they aren't real hot dogs but they try hard. Mini hot-dog buns should be easier to find

Vienna sausages. Spam rods.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I had a donut burger at a ball park a few years ago. It wasn’t bad but definitely a gimmick thing you try once and never again.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Here's the donut burger I had. Finally got a chance to dig through my photo albums:

I guess it was actually a breakfast burger since it also had bacon and eggs.

From the same ballpark, this hot dog:

Hot dog, cracker jacks, Mac and cheese, on a pita wrap.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It was a glazed donut sliced in half with team appropriate colored sprinkles on it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ooops I fell asleep in the tub with a pot full of hot dog.s

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

McDonalds is now putting those weird hacks people make on their menu.

(not a burger but part of the lineup.

I think the only one I'd even think about trying is the burger + nugget combo.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

PancakeTransmission posted:

This is just an inferior version of our Big Brekkie Burger
https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/big-brekkie-burger

In the US, that would be a sausage patty or maybe chicken. Is it common in Australia to use a beef patty instead?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Actually you can't get fast food breakfast after like 11 either, at least from McD's.

Every once in a while the bigger franchises make a push a for breakfast all day but it never seems to stick. I think McDonalds might have a couple of things you can get all day. The only big nationwide franchise I'm aware of that has breakfast all day is Hardee's/Carls Jr.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ekuNNN posted:

vegan hotdog

ring ring ring ring ring banana dog.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I'm going to try this out Saturday. Will give you all a trip report.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

drunkb posted:

If you have come out of retirement to play for the Pirates, please eat this from second base.

Turning a double play with a hot dog in hand is the most baseball thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I had one a couple weeks ago. It wasn't bad. It had the correct amount of pierogis. It also sold out by the 3rd inning.