Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Aardvark! posted:

Actual worst hot dogs

these are really hosed up. they cost a dollar a pack where I'm at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Potted meat is even worse.

It must be a grim loving scene at the Armour canned meat factory.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

"A bunless burger":

hahahahaha

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

jesus CHRIST

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Robin Williams posted:

The waiter comes to your table with 5 deep fried super hot hog sphincters stretched over his lower arm and he says "Welcome to 2021 Hot Dogs" and stands there as you eat them off.

brazilian hot dog house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Lollerich posted:

Why is Korean food with very few exceptions just complete loving poo poo? It's always either too greasy, too spicy, too sweet or just too plain weird or all of the aforementioned. What went wrong with Korean food culture? It always just seems like they decide to just throw all kinds of garbage together which ends up looking barely edible. I mean I suppose you can eat it if you choose to , it's probably going to hit one or several of your taste buds in a way that will make it feel acceptable..., but almost all korean food just looks really bad and/or unhealthy.
I'm not a food snob by any stretch of the imagination, and I try a lot of things and I like to cook for other people and I try experimenting with all kinds of cuisine and ingredients - but Korean just seems like it's either really unhealthy or just terrible in every other way?
Why?
Every Korean recipe looks like they are putting up a show - look what we have sitting around and can throw into this mess! The street food videos are especially bad, but look at all the other regular recipes you'll find online or on youtube or whatever. It's all terrible!

what food do you think is good?