Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

gently caress no. Oh god. Why is it? Why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

This isn’t the best and most enticing hot dog thread

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

bagual posted:

avocado hot dog, very popular in Chile and legitimately delicious, looks extremely offensive though lmao

I think the buttercream frosting piped onto it looks pretty bad. I would eat a regular avocado dog though.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Son of Rodney posted:

This looks exactly like something me and my gf would make tbh, I would eat that in a heartbeat.

While on the topic let me show you guys the Papapleto, the vegetarian version of the chilean national hot dog the completo.

It's fries, quacamole, chopped tomatoes and a shitload of mayo all together in a hot dog bun. It is absolutely delicious and we make them often. The original is the same but with a normaler sausage.

I would eat this fry sandwich. Hold the mayo though, and add some spicy red sauce.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Play posted:

A true Chilean hot dog is called a "completo" and has a huge line of diced tomatoes (fine, whatever), a huge line of avocado (okay I guess but there is a LOT of it) and then a MASSIVE log of mayonnaise squeezed directly out of one of those mayo bags they prefer in those countries.

It's definitely not awful but just looking at that mayo log makes me feel a bit ill

Some of the slightly less intimidating ones still look loving disgusting:

I have to comment again on more Chilean dogs because I’d totally be on board without that mayo. Especially with a good red sauce.

I love oily avocado, but I definitely don’t want a cup of mayo on top of that.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m afraid. Very afraid.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Ahhhhh!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Oh come on. It’s a corn dog with a vegetable added in. That’s healthier!