Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
next month is the 3 year sobriety pin for rush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

my co worker always says "no rush" and it makes me smile at the double meaning

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

root beer posted:

It’s a brand new year for everyone! Wait—not you, Rush, keep laying there in a pile because you’re still dead

Special shout-out because there’s no dedicated thread: same goes for Hanky Kissinger

step outside of usercp more often

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873007&pagenumber=81#lastpost

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
rememeber when that guy pissed on his grave. What a hero!

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

rememeber when that guy pissed on his grave. What a hero!

You're gonna have to be more specific than that. It has been three years after all.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

David D. Davidson posted:

You're gonna have to be more specific than that. It has been three years after all.

give you a hint, piss on Limbaugh's grave, I'll give you a kiss

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i am pissing on it right now in my mind i hope this counts

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I don’t have this thread bookmarked, I guess I just missed that the Kissy thread turned into one of these. :nice:

root beer fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 2, 2024

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

pissy on kissy and flush rush

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
have you guys heard the good word

they still dead lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

they still dead lmao

...for me to poop on!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hahaha loving dead fascist fat moron

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Making sure I post in here at least once. 2024 goals sort of thing. Don't mind me.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s a noble goal to have. An easy goal, sure, but noble.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
So I had a bad day yesterday. Can anyone tell me something to cheer me up?

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

David D. Davidson posted:

So I had a bad day yesterday. Can anyone tell me something to cheer me up?

Your bad days are better than all of Rush’s good days presently.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Temperatures in the greater St. Louis area are predicted to drop into the single digits this weekend bottoming out below zero by Tuesday. Anyone visiting Rush Limbaugh’s grave during this time should take care to protect the tip of their dick or their labia from freezing off as you piss.

The colder temperatures may slow down decomposition and the parasites that are devouring his corpse, but do not be alarmed, as they are hardy and will still get the job done.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Would it be okay to piss in a bottle and pour one out for our fallen homie?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

root beer posted:

Would it be okay to piss in a bottle and pour one out for our fallen homie?

Of course! Knock yourself out!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I wonder what Rush Limbaugh's corpse looks like right now. Just a bubbling, worm-eaten sludge still just barely hanging on to some bones. Someone should dig it up to look, piss on it, and then re-bury it.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

tek79 posted:

I wonder what Rush Limbaugh's corpse looks like right now. Just a bubbling, worm-eaten sludge still just barely hanging on to some bones. Someone should dig it up to look, piss on it, and then re-bury it.

I like to think at this point he looks like the Bog people in England. Just a big blob of brownish goo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

iirc bog mummies are closer to leather in texture, b/c bogs have lots of tannins which preserve a lot of fleshy parts. That level of detailed preservation is part of what makes them so archaeologically fascinating!

God willing, Rush will only be of historical interest when our descendants unravel the mystery of the Most Piss-Soaked Grave in North America

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the ammonia-rich piss will tan his hide good

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I like my 2024 like my coffee: Rush and Kissinger didn't make it.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Here's to a Kissinger and Limbaugh - free year!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

gschmidl posted:

I like my 2024 like my coffee: Rush and Kissinger didn't make it.

ROASTED

in hell

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Sorry guys. You won’t be hearing Rush’s over stereotypical impression of what he thought Jesse Jackson sounded like this February, because Rush died from painful cancer. Think of it as karma’s little gift to you for black history month.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Coming up on three years and I still smile when this thread pops up.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

tek79 posted:

You really think the worms would eat his disgusting flesh? Its like suggesting humans enjoy eating sewage.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
The older worms try to goad the younger worms into eating him as a dare.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Drone_Fragger posted:

You really think the worms would eat his disgusting flesh? Its like suggesting humans enjoy eating sewage.

worms are part of natures way of putting rot and putrescence, like rush limbaugh, to work creating life and beauty, like worm poop

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Every now and then I feel a bit down. But I just have to think, "At least I'm not Rush Limbaugh. Because he is dead".

Then I feel better.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The best part about Rush Limbaugh dying of lung cancer is that he denied that smoked causes cancer his entire life

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Internetjack posted:

Every now and then I feel a bit down. But I just have to think, "At least I'm not Rush Limbaugh. Because he is dead".

Then I feel better.
Deep down, you were always not Rush Limbaugh. You had that power the whole time.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

So his corpse is perfectly preserved, save for being fully immersed in piss

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Congrats to Rush on three years of sobriety!

Just shows what you can accomplish if you take some big deep breaths and just go for it!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I can still hear his voice

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

double u double u double u dot american thinker dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

smoobles posted:

I can still hear his voice

He couldn't.