Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sounds like a step up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I keep this thread bookmarked because it's the only place I see care that he ever existed at all and every time it gets bumped its a nice little reminder of how quickly these hate spewing pundits get forgotten.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man this thread keeps coming back from the dead.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh, lol.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I'm honestly confused that someone in this thread went for Carter over Reagan.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Who? Oh, that guy! The uh... discount Pusher Carson? Shoot, what was that that one's name? Ah, bother. They'll be a new one soon anyway. No one really cares about these freaks.

Ah! I remember now! This is the one that died unmourned because no one loved him! That's the guy the thread's about. Fast Limbo!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I'm sad it didn't happen sooner!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

SilentChaz posted:

lmao. As if this dead sack of poo poo who spewed hypocrtical hate ever did anything worthy of a museum.

No one remembers him at this point beyond people like us who celebrate that he's rotting in the ground. There are always more hateful fuckers ready to take the place of bastards like Rush once they're gone, and I will celebrate their deaths, should I be fortunate enough to outlive them too.

That's part of the reason I still have this bookmarked. Every time it gets necro'd I get a reminder that this thread is the only place that really cares about this dude anymore and most of the rest of these extremist demagogues are going to go exactly the same way.

Take Carlson, for example. Dude ain't even dead yet, and he's already on the way out of the public mind.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Yup. Streaming has basically replaced it now. Turns out that when people want to listen to music or people chatting, they don't want a good 2/3 of the time taken up by ads.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Floodixor posted:

lol wait are you all telling me that famous right wing blowhard Rush Limbaugh is actually dead, as in no longer alive? Is that what I'm reading here?!

Famous? Nah, nobody's thought of the man for years.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Hand to God I forgot Rush existed until I saw this thread

It's kind of a nice reminder of just how forgettable him and hos follow up acts really are in the long term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Be sure to load up on asparagus before you do.