Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the happy chaos nerfs kick rear end and i love what they are doing with axl, winter mantis might not be as useful at max range but being able to combo rensen into command grab will be huge for him, 6K is getting a lot. i think bomber loops will be 2 at most instead of 3+wall break but i almost never got to land those in actual games because landing 5K or cS against a cornered opponent as axl was a fairy tale lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

I think this is what I'm thinking of, I didn't know she already got nerfed. I remember seeing a bunch of stuff at her launch of people just endlessly spamming dolphin stuff

People on launch spammed dolphins because it took a while to figure out how to deal with pressure and what was unsafe (and it was really funny), but she was still good overall and then got nerfed into mediocre. The guy who just won Combo Breaker was a May player who felt like he had to switch to Leo to be competitively viable.

So yeah, I also don't get nerfing her again but w/e I should learn different characters anyways. Release May was probably one of the most fun FG characters I've ever played, even though I don't think she was like broken good or ever the best character in the game or anything. Just super annoying to play against.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

may lost a lot of her cooler oki setups from xrd/acr and i didnt like that so i didnt play her much and now she is losing even more oki because 3K doesnt give a hard knockdown but its whatever. daisuke will come around and give may some new stuff. lol at anji nerfs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

these are the people who buffed Johnny multiple times in Rev2 so I can never assume what poo poo they're gonna pull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do you think I’d still be a May main in strive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IIRC I played May for the first time against IT’s main when he was drunk and I beat his rear end and then he instantly sobered up and back to back perfected me or some poo poo lmao. Fighting games ftw.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Yes.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

removing the invincibility from giganter kai is gonna be what tips me over into finally learning how to deal with pressure. the universal slow-down on p and k counters seems fun too. fucken stoked

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Wormskull posted:

yeah shes still really fun. you get to do complete bullshit sometimes and her combo damage is extremely high

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think playing millia in season 2 is the most fun Ive had playing GG since rev1. Strive slaps

copy
Jul 26, 2007

decided to try arcade mode a bit just to chill and managed to finally beat nagoriyuki on extreme mode. got my second round by just cornering him and throwing him for the last quarter of his health bar. :toot:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Sometimes the mirror just do be like that

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kongming posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Kongming posted:

Been there

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

Been there
:xd:

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

herculon posted:

Been there

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

herculon posted:

Been there

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kongming posted:

lol just hearing the music in my head as i watch this loop forever

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Won 6 dollars by getting 4th place in the local Guilty Gear Strive weekly. Caithness reminded me that due to inflation, that's still only one Big Mac. But I'm not in it for the money.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wish i had $6.......

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
e: wrong thread

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/kamoihito/status/1535965986100486145

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the most optimal combo

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bump because I'm playing this game again. No better time to jump in.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

all i do in this game now is play this guy and one other guy who also plays goldlewis.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check out the ranked queue. It's seamless and has excellent matchmaking.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I know you're joking but i actually don't want to play ranked because i don't like strive sol after playing a bunch of xrd sol but i don't want to play my new main candidate against randoms.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kongming posted:

Bump because I'm playing this game again. No better time to jump in.

most of my training partners stopped playing for various reasons but ill jump back in soon, winter patch should be coming shortly also -- fingers crossed but this is arcsys so who knows what will happen

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post :) here is to many more :cheersdoge:
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some badges

in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

New character reveal in an hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfsw4BwiNI