Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

I didn't know that in Link to the Past, if you don't take the lantern in Link's house, it will show up in the chest right after your uncle, and if you don't take it there it will show up in the chest next to Zelds after you rescue her.
What if you don't take it there either?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Wave race 64 + wetrix ftw, n64 ushered in a golden age of cool water in gaming

Also I just learned it's called wetrix, not wetris

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

And then... He made the kirby games be all about eating that lunch :aaa:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

dangerburrd posted:

Iirc there aren’t any tricks, it even occurs after a “save game y/n” prompt so people probably got it by accident even
I'm pretty sure it happened to me accidentally! or maybe I just dreamt it happened

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I just realized the Elder Scrolls games have been subtitled alphabetically so far

Arena
Daggerfall
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim

what's next??

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The kunio-kun soccer game is badass, I had it as a kid and recognized the sprites later but didn't realize it was part of a series. It was just localized as Nintendo World Cup.

I think it was the first soccer game where you had super shots that could just knock your opponents unconscious and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I'm imagining Neo T-posing while dodging agent smith's punches and it's making me lol