Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Is it me or does Yukari seem friendlier in Reload? I seem to remember her being more standoffish in the original but it might have been down to me being a teenager myself at the time lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I was team Fuuka all those years ago so i'll probably be wasting away at the arcade upping courage for old times sake.

Only heard a few lines so far, her new VO is nice enough but i think her original voice went well with her being a bit of an odd-duck.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
When you remember you've left the soldering iron on