Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

I picked up P5 before Royal came out and I’ve somehow only just now gotten around to playing it. I’m obsessed, can’t believe I’ve slept on it this long. Only now I’m thinking I’m missing out by not playing Royal. I didn’t want to basically buy the game twice to play it once but that was before I got way into it so now I’m not sure if I should abort and restart in R. I’ve almost gotten to the third palace. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

That’s what I was afraid of, lol thanks all. Pulling the chute.

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

anakha posted:

I wish there was a storyboard somewhere of the original globetrotting criminals storyline, even if it's very high-level.

Good news, this is basically the premise of Strikers, except instead of trotting the globe it’s a food tour of Japan.

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

Ytlaya posted:

It's kind of funny how literally low-energy the updated lyrics are

"If you wanna go ahead...I'm just gonna be chilling on my bed :smith:"

He’s minding his biz, so mind your own biz. Whatever life gives.

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

Hoffadoff posted:

I had never played any variation of p3 before but I just finished p3r and Holy gently caress. What the gently caress was that. I mean after everyone was shooting themselves in the head to use a persona I assumed this game was gonna be a lot darker than 4 or 5 but god drat.

I rolled credits on it last night and yeah, final scene is pretty shocking. I’ve beaten P5R and some of the beats are pretty similar so I thought I knew how everything was going to go, and then the curtain closed.