Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

anakha posted:

I'm personally on Team Yukiko for P4G. Chie's the plucky girl best friend, Rise's constant 'Senpai!' got grating, and Marie's too weird.

The other options are eh, but special mention to Ayane as a huge HELL NO.

Naoto is pretty good.

Even if that arc is...poorly handled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Arist posted:

Look at this fool who doesn't like Peak Anime Laura Bailey

:yeah:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm glad Hashino is leaving

Morgana is uncomfortable, the insistence on being human combined with infatuation makes it a lot less cute and lot more, just, ugh

especially since Ann's intro scenario is about how a different creep is awful and objectifying and exploitative, but it's okay when the cat (that insists it isn't a cat, is fully sapient, and is not expressing reciprocated interest) does it

tbh this is a big issue with how the game presents Ann in general; the game wants you to be mad on her behalf for her being sexually objectified and then it sticks her in a leather catsuit and focuses on her butt in combat animations

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ApplesandOranges posted:

I have a bigger problem with Yusuke's introduction than Morgana's crush. Yusuke turns out fine afterwards but that subplot right after Kamoshida is... really not great

they're both bad

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I liked Makoto because she's adorably terrible at rebelling but still tries

Sadly, she wants to be a cop, but at least she has an understandable reason for it

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Funky Valentine posted:

Na-ha, I face out
I reach out
I take it to the tooth
Ow my eye
Six to six, on the homo man

Yeah, making the true lies
Only if you realize
Hearing nobody's eyes
Two, the steering rock

Stop to get it off
World bet to keep it fed
Bro, change orange
Too smart a great cuz
You know the steak is hot so
Dom is here
Those who sympathize
By killers passion fly
Do not waste your time
In fighting loving guys
To mine of AIs
Justice for all

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

There's avoiding spoilers and then there's ignoring every bit of media regarding the game and complaining that people posting info publicized by the marketing is spoiling the game

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The age of dubs being uniformly bad has pretty much been over for like a decade

I know I simply prefer to hear and parse the words people say, if possible and not overly weird; an "I love you" means more to me than "aishiteru", especially when vocalized with specific enunciation

I say this but I prefer japanese in anime over dubs, so, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I feel like “transliterate it instead of translating it at all” is without question the wrong localization choice, actually