Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Harlock posted:

I think the P4G dub is vastly superior to vanilla Persona 4. Some of the line readings/characters sound so flat. Chie in particular in Golden is much more in line with how I think the dialogue reads.

there is something weirdly charming about grandma Chie from P4 though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

baton pass is so aesthetically cool that how good the actual mechanic is, is completely outshined by that fact imo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

BGrifter posted:

Hopefully it’s not something lame like a Switch port of P5. There’s a few people making GBS threads up every Atlus thread on Twitter with “Switch port whennnnnnn”.

the fact that nobody expects SMT V to be ported to another console or PC while everyone screams about persona is very funny to me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Blockhouse posted:

They already said they're going to be dragging these announcements out over a year was there a specific reason people thought this was going to be the huge one

people really really want persona games on switch and xbox and pc and that has turned into there being rumors that was happening, but as best i can tell from trying to actually check these rumors out its just people going "I want this to happen and i think it will"