Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I’m three hours in Persona 3 Reload. I’ve played P3P and my memories are fuzzy. Did Mitsuru speak French in that one? I’m playing Reload on the English dub and I’m in Tartarus, and whenever she pops up to say something, she says a word or two in French.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh. I figured it was in character, but I thought it might also be a random bug where the French dub leaked or something.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Persona 3 writers were like “you know what Caesar was associated with? Electricity powers.”

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Is there a hard deadline to finish Kamiki’s social link? I didn’t realize I had to get to a certain point in Oohashi’s social link to trigger him showing up at the Shrine and now it’s October and I haven’t seen him in months and I think the silent paths of night possess his voice. :ohdear:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh right, Sundays. I was using them to clear out the Hermit social link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I’m nearing the end of P3 Reload. It’s December 8th. I’ve been grinding a bit, just got the Satan Persona. About what level is good to have my team at for Nyx?

I got about this far in Portable forever ago but never beat it. I remember that there were these optional superbosses bosses that showed up in this extra door in the base floor in Tartarus. Am I remembering that correctly? Are they in Reload?