Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Scrap Dragon posted:

So I was screwing around with the questions and I can confirm that answering “Flee if you must” and “You would have me decide now?” for the first two questions will net you Julio, in case anyone was having any trouble recruiting him. And I can confirm from asking around that telling Hughette “Roland must survive” is all it takes to get Medina. I don’t know what it takes to unlock Ezana, but I’m pretty sure I answered “We need your blade” on the first question at least.

Julio just seems like a direct upgrade to Benedict, wow

I definitely chose "Roland must survive" but recruited Julio and Ezana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I haven't gotten a survey either :smith: